Vizualizare mesaje fără răspuns
Vizualizare subiecte active
Acum este Joi Apr 25, 2024 7:13 am

Autor Mesaj
LionKing09
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Mie Oct 10, 2012 11:33 pm
Traducator

Locaţie: London

Neconectat
Clar, "This is Spaaaarta!"

Imagine
+
Imagine

Sus
Wise Guy
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Vin Oct 12, 2012 8:26 pm
What you lookin' at ? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why ? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you ? Good ? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy ! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through ! Better get outta his way !

Tony Montana - Scarface

Sus
Al_Mic.
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Vin Oct 19, 2012 10:27 pm
"Yo mama's like a vacuum cleaner... she sucks, blows, and then gets laid in the closet. " - The Campaign (2012)

Sus
Al_Mic.
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Dum Oct 28, 2012 1:54 pm
Imagine

Sus
Al_Mic.
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Joi Dec 13, 2012 7:43 pm
"- Why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
- We accept the love we think we deserve. " The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Sus
Magister Ludi
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Lun Ian 07, 2013 8:01 pm
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."
(Bullet-Tooth Tony, Snatch)

Sus
Wise Guy
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Joi Ian 10, 2013 1:17 pm
Hans: As Gandhi said...'An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind'. I believe that whole heartedly.
Billy: No it doesn't. There'll be one guy left with one eye. How's the last blind guy going to take out the eye of the last guy left whose still got one eye left? All that guy has to do is run away and hide behind a bush. Ghandi was wrong. It's just that nobody's got the balls to come out and say it.

Christopher Walken & Sam Rockwell in "Seven Psychopaths"

Sus
Al_Mic.
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Mar Ian 15, 2013 4:00 pm
Excuse me, I noticed you were talking loud,
so that means you're smart. - Family Guy.

Sus
Afişează mesajele de la anteriorul:  Sortează după  
Versiune printabilă