Vizualizare mesaje fără răspuns
Vizualizare subiecte active
Acum este Joi Apr 18, 2024 2:57 pm

Autor Mesaj
UrbanLegend
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Lun Noi 29, 2010 11:22 pm
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?"

Taxi Driver

Sus
Phantom
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Mar Noi 30, 2010 12:59 pm
"If the Earth dies, you die. If you die, the Earth survives."
The Day The Earth Stood Still 2008.
"The world will look up and shout, save us! And i’ll look down and whisper, no!” Rorschach, Watchmen.

Sus
Shadow
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Mar Noi 30, 2010 5:21 pm
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering..."

Yoda

Sus
Azael
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Joi Dec 09, 2010 2:47 pm
Citat:
- Bitch.
- Jerk.

Dean/Sam - Supernatural.

Sus
ForsakeN
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Joi Dec 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Citat:
It's so fluffyyyyyy!

Agnes / Despicable Me. :crazy: :crazy:

Sus
Avocatul31
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Sâm Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm
Site Admin

Neconectat
Replica mea favorita: "Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker" :yes:

Sus
Shadow
Mesaj  Subiectul mesajului: Re: Replici memorabile  |  Scris: Dum Dec 12, 2010 8:00 pm
"My precious." Lord of the rings.

Si acum cateva citate din filmul meu preferat, Pulp Fiction.
"I don't remember askin' you a Goddamn thing! You were saying? "
"A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac".
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there. Eating a bitch out and giving a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fucking thing."
"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!"

Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: Hate what?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence.

"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it, I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it, I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage."

Vincent: Let me ask you something, when did you think up all of this shit? When you were sitting there eating that muffin?
Jules: Yeah, I was sitting here, eating my muffin and drinking my coffee, when I had what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.
Vincent: [pauses, looking annoyed] Fuck. To be continued …

Sus
Afişează mesajele de la anteriorul:  Sortează după  
Versiune printabilă